Monday, December 15, 2014

Torture My Ass! Follow Up!


The other day, I went off on a rant as to the torture report issued by the leftist bastards of the Senate and my feelings about this. Someone I know read it and and basically went off the deep end as to the horrific despicable human being I am (according to him). And of course we had the usual rascim, Islamaphobia and so called "hate" accusations that accompany the B.S. that is the mantra of the Anti-American scum that has infiltrated this society.

Make no mistake of this. I do not apologize for one word I wrote the other day. Over the weekend I watched and read various accounts and of course the blow hard morons on the propaganda channels. As always, they stuck to their ideology and complete lack of focus on the facts. Well, as one can imagine, I feel they can all blow it out their asses because again, I am and will continue to be completely unrepentant for my feelings. We were attacked and our people did whatever was needed to hopefully get the attackers (with full knowledge and support from the lying sacks of shit that populate our halls of power).

Saturday night, Judge Jeanine ripped them all a new one and rightfully so.  I can only marvel at the strength and conviction of this wonderful woman and her love for this country and it's ideals.



Yesterday VP Cheney was on Meet The Press and in my view put that moronic leftist host well into his rightful place.



Drjohn at Flopping Aces opined on this:  The last honest man:

In the Weekly Standard Bill Kristol nominated a response from Dick Cheney to a Chuck Todd question as “Answer of the Year”:

I hereby nominate Dick Cheney’s answer to Chuck Todd’s question about a United Nations official who’s called for the criminal prosecution of U.S. interrogators, as the 2014 Sunday Show Answer of the Year:
CHENEY: I have little respect for the United Nations, or for this individual, who doesn’t have a clue and had absolutely no responsibility for safeguarding this nation and going after the bastards that killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

Todd interviewed Cheney on Meet the Press and Cheney was unapologetic:
Former Vice President Dick Cheney unapologetically pressed his defense of the CIA’s use of harsh interrogation techniques Sunday, insisting that waterboarding and other such tactics did not amount to torture and that the spy agency’s actions paled in comparison to those of terrorists targeting Americans.

“Torture, to me … is an American citizen on his cellphone making a last call to his four young daughters shortly before he burns to death in the upper levels of the Trade Center in New York on 9/11,” Cheney said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “There’s this notion that there’s moral equivalence between what the terrorists did and what we do, and that’s absolutely not true. We were very careful to stop short of torture.”
He ridiculed the notion that any of it put our troops at more risk:

Cheney also disputed the notion that any American taken prisoner overseas by terrorists was now at greater risk of being subjected to techniques like those used by the CIA.

“He’s not likely to be waterboarded. He’s likely to have his head cut off,” the former vice president said of a potential American taken hostage by a group like the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. “I haven’t seen them waterboard anybody.”

Well put Mr. Vice President. Cheney went on to say he would do it again, no qualms. Bully!

Even Senator Feinstein,  the traitor who has decided to tie the hands of our intelligence community said" the rules have changed" after the 9/11 attacks. Now, to appease her leftist scum constituents she does a complete about face. Hypocrits and traitors all!

I state again. I have no regrets for my words the other day. If anything I stand firmer behind them. As i said, the Radical Muslim scum are in laugh mode at our national hand wringing, all the while continuing to commit heinous crimes and worse.  Moron alert! The rules have changed ! We damn well better get over it and remember who we really are and defend our people!

No comments:

Post a Comment