Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Policeman by Paul Harvey


I was cruising the web news when I ran across this video posted on another site. Paul Harvey puts into words my feelings as to the brave men and women that comprise our police forces throughout this great country of ours. As I've mentioned in the past, my son-in-law is a police officer and I could not be more prouder of anyone than I am of him. With all the B.S, surrounding the police, we as a people must step back and think about what really is! I'm not going to cite the statistics here. They are well known and of course ignored by those who's only intent is to foment violence or worse, anarchy. Our police men and women are their to defend and protect us, in far to many cases unfortunately from ourselves. None the less, leave it to someone like Paul Harvey to capture the essence in a few words.





No comments:

Post a Comment