Monday, September 6, 2010

Oh Boo Hoo! Or Should I Say Arf Arf?

I was going to enjoy labor day and leave well enough alone as to the jack-ass in the White house. that is until I saw his speech in Wisconsin. Let me tell you kids. This is one for the books. Our poor, unrespected, cry-baby president said the following! I am mad and I will be quite crass!

“Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time and they’re not always happy with me. They talk about me like a dog. That’s not in my prepared remarks, but it’s true,” he told a crowd largely consisting of union members.

First, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Leadership. Not! The man points fingers at everyone but himself and his assinine policies. He then comes out today to do what? To announce even more spending of non-existant money. in other words, to piss away more of our children's and grand children's futures! And to cap it off, he cries like the little kid who got his hand slapped when caught in the cookie jar.
Well, here's something for you from an old Chicago boy President Moron! You feel like you're treated like a dog! Well, that's just to damned bad! You are without a doubt the most pathetic creature to ever sit in the Oval Office! And you have the utter gall to cry about your treatment?
I have a question. how were you able to bullshit your way around the people in Chicago? Good Grief man! Mayor Daily the elder is probably pulling himself out of his grave right now and headed to D.C. to slap you up the side of the head. You are a complete embarrassment to this country and to the people of your so called home town, Chicago! You disgust me!

Respect is earned Moron! For the record. You are not being talked to like a dog. You are being addressed as a man who is held in disdain for your radical Anti-American views! Who in their right mind can respect someone like you? You are the epitome of everything that is wrong with our country. If you and the libbies don't like to hear that, then you can all stuff it! You brought his onto yourself, so stop your sobbing and live with it.

BTW: I notice the MSM is already in arms defending your sorry ass about this. What a sorry bunch you all are! Funny how the vicious attacks daily against President Bush, Sarah and others who disagree with your sorry assed positions are depicted as OK with the MSM and libbies in general! Yet you don't see those people fire back or cry about it! Beyond pathetic!.

No comments:

Post a Comment