Sunday, January 11, 2015

Here's Some Blasphemy For You! Kill The Radical Islamists Now Before They Kill You!


As one can imagine, I have absolutely no use for the Politically Correct apologists who are even now making excuses for what happened in Paris the last few days. All this bullshit as to blasphemy in regards to the false prophet mohammed (I use small letters on purpose here for what I consider a nothing subject) "understand and empathize" with them, and worse, a leadership that refuses to even call it what it is, Radical Islamic terrorism or worse is more than enough to make me puke.

Yet, even now, the bastards in charge and their brain dead lackeys continue to point the finger at anyone or anything other than the source.

Case in point, the loony bin Howard Dean:



"Vermont Democrat Howard Dean appeared on MSNBC’s Morning Joe Wednesday with a message for anyone who dares call the Paris shooters that attacked satire magazine Charlie Hebdo “Muslim terrorists.”
“I stopped calling these people Muslim terrorists,” he said. “They’re about as Muslim as I am.”
In comments that are sure to make waves around the Internet, Dean added that ISIS (the so-called “Islamic State”) were not members of the religion either, but instead a “cult,” distinguishing “not an Islamic cult.”
 

 And let's not forget this asinine statement by Sheik Obama:  “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

  Of course, here's something as to his real feelings about Christians:


#1 “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”
#2 “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”



And of course, the Presidential Propaganda Minister with some more complete lunacy:



“There are some individuals that are using a peaceful religion and grossly distorting it, and trying to use its tenets to inspire people around the globe to carry out acts of violence. And we have enjoyed significant success in enlisting leaders in the Muslim community, like I said, both in the United States and around the world to condemn that kind of messaging, to condemn those efforts to radicalize individuals, and to be clear about what the tenets of Islam actually are.  And we’re going to redouble those efforts in the days and weeks ahead.

The Tenets Of Islam are clear you blithering idiot! Radical Islamists want to kill us! Pure and simple, yet President Bozo still refers to Ft Hood as "workplace violence"? Give me a break. Hey Obama, get your head out of your ass and remember you are the President of the U.S! Your love of the Muslims and complete denial of the hatred towards Christians and Jews as well as the hate you radiate for Israel and anyone who opposes the Muslim scum out there is in my mind treason. and I don't really give a damn what you, the leftist scum in this country and the world or anyone thinks of that! 

Judge Jeanine as always says it best. Kill Them! Take her advice folks because they Islamist Radicals sure as hell want to kill you and your President doesn't give a damn!




I for one am just a blogger who unfortunately cannot spend as much time as I'd like pursuing this. none the less, I am a firm believer in Freedom of Speech and Press, and furthermore, I don't give a damn if I hurt one's feelings or insult some delicate head up his ass Muslim, Democrat, Black White or whatever! And I'll be damned if I'm going to give up that freedom because some treasonous bastard in the White House or the Justice Department tells me what to do, say or think!




No comments:

Post a Comment