Monday, April 29, 2013

Judge Jeanine Speaks From Her Heart (and Mine!)

There is so much I want to say today, but unfortunately time is short due to work considerations. I do however want to comment briefly on the Boston Bombings. The fact that the leftist scum and the politically correct morons want us to believe anything other than the perpetrators of this event were anything else other than Muslim Terrorists is beyond me! I am not politically correct. I call a spade a spade and in this case Radical Muslim Terrorist scum committed this act. It is time for the people of this country to get their heads out of their collective behinds and face the truth! Read them their rights? Oh, he got cut from the boxing team so he went nuts? How is anyone supposed to believe such B.S? Yet this administration, the RINO and loony left scum continue to lie their asses off! ENOUGH!

I could go on for hours here, but I ran across this great video from Fox News and Judge Jeanine Pirro!

Please note: This is my first time trying to imbed a video. Bear with me if it doesn't work.




Judge Jeanine tells it like it is. She tells it like it needs to be to told! But most of all, she is one of the very few who is willing to put herself out on the line and not only say what needs to be said, but in fact voice what I feel is the opinion of the unfortunately silent majority here in the states, the ones who are so afraid of the vilification they might receive for voicing their opinions in a so called free society. Bravo Judge Jeanine and Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. No problem. i just wish I could put things to words like she does.

    ReplyDelete