Monday, November 17, 2014

Disrespect The Office My Ass! Moron Alert! Its the Man In The Office We Disrespct!




Those who follow me know full well, I consider the lying bastard that occupies the Oval Office as nothing more than a contemptible traitorous hard core leftist with strong Communist leanings who is hell bent on destroying the very fabric of our country. In turn, I of course have absolutely no respect for the man. Yesterday I notice the following which popped up along with the latest Obama scandal, all the Gruber Obamacare stuff that is now coming to light in which there is mentioned “disrespect of the office:

FBN’s Money with Melissa Francis
 
November 14, 2014

MELISSA FRANCIS: Straight from the horses mouth. Jonathan Gruber, telling you that the architects of ObamaCare think that you’re stupid and most importantly, they are absolutely counting on your lack of economic understanding. 

[ON-SCREEN HEADLINE: Networks Silent on Gruber]

They aren’t the only villains in this story though. They are also depending on a liberal media to help them cover up the truth. So far, NBC, ABC, the Los Angeles Times, the Associated Press, and others, have been only too happy to comply. Those outlets have not even mentioned the video evidence from Jonathan Gruber. 

[ON-SCREEN HEADLINE: Francis: Silenced by CNBC]

It is shocking, but it actually doesn’t surprise me because when I was at CNBC, I pointed out to my viewers that the math of ObamaCare simply didn’t work. Not the politics by the way, just the basic math and when I did that, I was silenced. 

[ON-SCREEN HEADLINE: Francis: CNBC Silenced Me When I Challenged ObamaCare Math]

I said on the air that you couldn’t add millions of people to the system and force insurance companies to cover their preexisting conditions without raising the price on everyone else. I pointed out that it couldn’t possible be true that if you liked your plan, you can keep it. That was a lie, and in fact, millions of people had their insurance cancelled.

[ON-SCREEN HEADLINE: Francis: CNBC Management Said I Was Disrespecting Office of the President]

(Italics below are mine)

As a result of what I said at CNBC, I was called into management where I was told that I was “disrespecting the office of the President” by telling what turned out to be the absolute truth. This, Fox Business, is the only network – and Fox News not complicit in the campaign to keep you in the dark. Don’t trust the other guys. I can tell you firsthand, they are willing participants in the campaign to keep the economic truth from you. Don’t let them do it.”

As I note above, I refer to Barak Obama as a lying bastard. I do not have any qualms in stating that as a fact, especially in light of the Gruber fiasco and once again, this know nothing’s response to a question about it yesterday where once again he openly lied to the public. I will get into the Obamacare realities as to the lies and deceit used to get it passed as well as dupe the Electorate, Congress and the Supreme Court in a later post today. But I do want to comment as to “disrespecting the office of the President” I have in the past cited I hate to even address this man as President Obama. I know I have more than once referred to him in, for want of better words, a condescending tone. I freely and proudly admit this. 

For those of you lefties with their panties in a wad right now, get over it. Your man, this cancer that is tearing this nation apart, this disease that has made the Office of the President of the United States of America a disrespected laughing stock, this scum that has chosen to ignore the law of the land, and much worse, this slime that has chosen to inject race, gender wars as well as show his complete hatred towards the men and women of our armed services has left me no choice but to voice my open despite for him and his followers, including those no counts which refer to themselves as the MSM! The cover ups and lack of interest shown by so called journalists is bad enough as it is, but to openly ignore something like the Gruber admissions so as not to inform the public of the treachery that was committed by this administration and it’s lackeys is beyond comprehension, that is it would be if not for the fact that according to them, the people are stupid!

So once again let me state the following. I respect the office of the Presidency as I’m sure does Melissa Francis. Criticism of and in turn calling out of corruption, lies, open spite for the voter and our servicemen, Anti-American Foreign Policy, ignoring our constitution and our laws, refusal to close our borders and more is not disrespect. It is called Freedom of Speech! No man or woman has the right to stop anyone from pointing out the truth! Obama and his minions do not like it when they are called out by those who love our country for its basic ideals! Well that’s just too damned bad! Make no mistake about this. I have no respect for Barak Obama. When Kruschev pounded that table all those years ago and yelled “We will bury you from within”, one only has to picture Barak Obama and his followers! 

His disrespect for the Office he holds and the ideals it espouses is repugnant to me in every way. I have no use for people like him, be they voters, elected officials or whatever. Democracy takes work. It takes well informed citizens who take their right to vote seriously! It does not take non-responsible lazy assed bastards who only concern themselves with what’s in it for me! 

The United States did not deserve having a person in office that holds this country in such scorn that the office itself is now held up to ridicule! That is the fault of the lazy voters who refuse to do their homework as well as the propaganda industry that is the MSM that refuses to tell the truth! And of course let’s not forget the liar in chief himself and his lap dogs in both houses! If one wants to see the real disrespect for the office of the Presidency, one only needs to look at those I just cited in the preceding sentence. The White House is the People’s house and the Office of the President also belongs to us, “We the People”! And the People are not required to respect the cancer that is Barak Obama. He should be held up to the same scorn and disrespect that he himself has brought to the office! 

It disgusts me to call him President! My respect for the office is deep, but my respect for the man is none! Barak Obama is a liar and a traitor to his office, and in turn this country. He does not deserve our respect and he sure as hell does not deserve our allegiance (although the dictator inside him demands it).
Luckily, the office itself can once again be the shining light to all as it has been in the past. That of course will depend on once again, “We the People” having hopefully now awakened and realizing it is our responsibility to save us from ourselves because sadly in the end analysis, the fall from respect of the Presidency is our fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment