Sunday, December 8, 2013

Another Week Of Lies!

I was going to go into the lie that is the Obama administration and in turn in many cases government on the whole, but I got carried away with my earlier post. Let it suffice for the moment that I feel this President, his Attorney General, Hillary and far too many in his administration and also on the other side of the aisle are bald faced liars who do not give one damn about this country or her ideals. If one really wants to see something completely disgusting, we now have rancid pieces of leftist crap "justifying" the lies as shown in the example below!


Now with President Obama, it is true. He should have been more forthright with how the Affordable Care Act was going to impact the country. But with that being said, all Americans know politicians lie. The question is, which lies can you live with? And, time and time again, Americans have said we can deal with the lies that President Obama tells us because we believe in his heart, he has the best interest for the American people. Every president is going to lie to you. Every politician is going to lie to you. The question is, which lies can you live with? — L.Z. Granderson

Who in the hell do these people think they are?  Since when is any lie by a government official to the electorate justifiable: Why should anyone have to "deal" with any lie form Comrade Obama or his left and right cohorts. Who the hell is anyone to tell me I have to lower my standards and beliefs because "they know better than me"? I have really had enough of this bullshit (sorry about the crassness, but I'm letting it all out here). It has to stop and it has to stop now. This President and the criminals (and yes, I feel anyone who wishes to subvert not only the will of the people but in fact lie so as to enhance their own power are in fact probably even lower than "criminals") have got to be stopped! I have seen many calls now for "Revolution" and it can be done, through the Ballot box. However, the time is short and somehow we have got to get the idiots educated who refuse to see their future being tossed into servitude to a hard left dictatorship into the realities of the real world before it is to late.

Here as is now my tradition is the great Judge Jeannine as to the latest lies from the worm in the White House:








No comments:

Post a Comment